A coffee a day keeps the doctor away! Oh wait, that isn’t how it goes! That would be super awesome though! Either way a coffee a day definitely does happen in my house. Here is a fun fact! The anniversary of my coffee drinking began 5 years ago on 12/7/2011! How awesome is that! So I am celebrating by making a coffee everyday with my Ninja! I will be posting the pictures on instagram!!! Starting today 12/11/15 until 12/31/15!! You can find all the recipes I make here: http://www.ninjakitchen.com/recipes/search/114/ninja-coffee-bar/
Do you know someone that is always going to the coffee shops and ordering coffee? This is the gift for them! If you want to go above and beyond be sure to include lots of different flavored syrups, so they don’t have to run to the store the next day! What should you buy?
(These are the items I bought to get started and to do my review. I was not compensated for the products. Cost was around $100.00, but these items will make hundreds of drinks) You probably don’t want to spend that much on the coffee bar and a gift so here are my top 7 products you should buy below:
- Caramel Syrup
- Chocolate Syrup
- Peppermint Extract
- White Chocolate Syrup
- Half n half (This is a hard one though because you will have to keep it in the fridge)
- Heavy Cream (Same as above)
(Cost will probably be around 30 bucks)
If you give your gift with these items they will be able to make a lot of what is going to be in their recipe book that is included with the machine. The syrups should last a really long time depending on how many coffee drinkers are in the house.
Since Ninja sent me their awesome new Coffee Bar for me to review I went to the store and bought about $100.00 in products to try random drinks! I am going to have a ton of fun. First thing I made was their Caramel Macchiato. I have ordered this at Starbucks at least 50 times in my life times costing me over $250.00. That is nuts. My Torani caramel only cost $4.99 a bottle, and I am sure I could get close to 50 drinks with that. The only other ingredients in the drink is coffee, milk and ice. By making this at home you are saving a TON of money. Doing it at home, you only pay about 0.25 a drink or less. It is pretty incredible. So the machine may cost a little under $200.00, but it a huge investment if you are a coffee lover like me.
During the review process I made hot drinks and cold drinks! My mom is visiting from out of town and she loved being able to sample all of the drinks during the process. Now she is hinting for me to buy her one because she loves it so much. So I definitely need to make that happen soon, but she ain’t taking mine. I already fell in love and there is no letting go! Learn more.
Details about my this model:
- Includes permanent filter, coffee scoop, glass carafe, milk frother, tumbler, and 100 recipe cookbook
- Multi-Serve Dial lets you choose a size for a cup, travel mug, half carafe, or carafe
- Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology allows you to dial up the flavor richness level and choose a brew: Classic, Rich, Over Ice, or Specialty
- Auto-iQ One Touch Intelligence draws just the right amount of water needed from the reservoir based on the brew size and brew type you select
- Ninja Hot & Cold 18 oz. Insulated Tumbler: Tritan double wall tumbler with a stainless steel accented lid, that’s perfect for iced and hot coffee