Preschoolers are free to express their creativity—plus no mess to clean up afterward! Just squish the Playfoam®, shape it however you like, squash it back down, and start all over again. Made just for kids, Playfoam® never dries out so the creativity never ends—and the secret no-stick formula means you can take it anywhere for creative fun on the go.
The boys had a blast with this one! In fact, they may have had a little too much fun! Haha! Good thing it is Non-toxic!
- Develops visual artistic talent
- Encourages creative play
- A great sensory learning tool
Cut to the Chase
- Non-toxic molding dough
- Combo 8-pack
- Perfect for party favors
- Easy to store and non-dry
Add excitement to phonics practice with Ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog®. This phonics set offers 160 different phonics activities that prepare children for reading success.
Adam really loved this and even though he was learning he found it to be more of a game. He started Kindergarten this year and I can see this really helping him excel.
- Playful, interactive learning
- Confidence-building feedback
- Provides ample practice time
- Encourages independent learning
- 80 richly illustrated double-sided Activity Cards that prepare preschoolers in the following areas: alphabet, long and short vowels, blends, digraphs and more
- Set features “Ace”—the Talking, Teaching Dog® Pen. He cheers for correct answers and gently redirects children when they answer incorrectly
- Ace Pen requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
This award-winning cash register is the perfect addition to any pretend store! Encourage beginning math and calculator skills while providing lots of opportunities for imaginative play. Features a built-in solar calculator that helps familiarize children with the use of a calculator. They’ll also learn currency denomination and have fun handling life-size money. Large buttons on the keypad are easy for little hands to press and the cash drawer makes a “cha-ching” sound when it opens.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Coin identification and value, Addition, Subtraction, Place value, Imaginative play, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Sorting, Matching, Problem solving, Sequential thought, Self-help skills, Auditory processing, Calculator skills
•Solar powered cash register, 30 actual-size pretend bills,
40 plastic coins, 1 pretend credit card, activity guide
• Cash register measures 10.5”L x 9.5”W x 5.5”H
• Common Core State Standards Alignment: Measurement & Data
• Age: 3+
• Grades: PreK+
Everything kids need to open a pretend store! The 93-piece set includes a durable cotton apron with nametag, a shopping basket, groceries, assorted dry-erasable sale signs, coupons, assorted plastic coins, paper play money, pretend credit card and shopping lists.
Features enough medical tools for the whole junior surgical staff to operate! Made from sturdy plastic, this set features a battery operated stethoscope, and realistic sounding cell phone. Provides the perfect way to ease children’s anxieties about doctor visits. Plastic carrying case has a place for everything and provides great storage.
Adam has been really into Doc McStuffins lately and I thought he would love this Pretend and Play Doctors Set. I recently found out that his school encourages more Stem toys and games and no pretend play. So at least if I get him toys like these he can use his imagination at home which I encourage. I love Stem toys, but I also believe that having an imagination is important.
• Cell phone
• 3 bandages
• Name tag
• Blood pressure cuff
• Reflex hammer
• Ear scope
• Dental mirror
Case measures 14.5”L x 3.38”W x 12.5”H
Batteries: stethoscope (included), cell phone requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
Grades: PreK +
Learning Style: Tactile, Visual
Skill Development: Social & Behavioral, Self-Help, Language, Fine Motor
Speaking of STEM toys…
Design and engineer the tree house of your dreams with this one-of-a-kind building set. Use the included activity cards to complete engineering challenges. Build railings, platforms, trees, and then use your problem solving skills to re-engineer your design. Kids will love building their tree house—parents will love that they’re actually building critical thinking and STEM skills.
- Learning Styles: Tactile, Visual
- Skill Development: Problem solving, Following directions, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Sequential thought, Critical thinking, Spatial relationships, Creativity, Early engineering
- 52-Piece set activity cards
•Platform measures 5.5” x 4.5”
I gave this to Adam’s teacher so that the whole Kindergarten class can enjoy it! I know they are going to have so much fun!
Two boys and a hubby received the items in order to facilitate this post. All of our opinions are our own please check our disclosure for more information!