#1 Get Hershey products. Anything Reese’s will do! Even as an allergy Mom whose kid can’t have peanut butter I will love you because I will take it as my “candy tax” and it is a lower carb candy!
2. Put out spooky decor. My kids are 3 and 5 and just love it! The more decor a house has the more excited that they get. Most of the people near us don’t decorate for whatever reason. We live near some apartment buildings and they always thank us for decorating so their kids can enjoy the decorations when they walk or drive by.
3. Answer the door in costume! My kids love to see people dressed up when they come to the door.
4. Put on some spooky music to make it extra fun.
5. Make a haunted house. Now I know this won’t be easy for everyone and it is not something we will do until the kids get older, but one of my favorite houses growing up was a house down the street from where I grew up. Every year they turned their garage into a small haunted house. At the end was candy. It was not insanely scary, but it was a lot of fun for kids of all ages.
Well Halloween will be here in 19 days, so make sure you get to the store and get everything you need to be the best house on the block this year! If you live near us my husband and I shall thank you in advance for all the Reeses! Haha!
Here are some of my favorite Hershey products for Halloween:
- All Time Greats Assortment – This classic assortment of Hershey products is available in two larger packages for more pieces of your favorite Halloween candies. Available in 160 piece count.
- Cadbury Harvest Mix Solid Milk Chocolates – This fall, bring along a bag of these assorted solid milk chocolate balls coated in a crispy sugar shell on your trip to the local pumpkin patch or harvest hayride. Assorted red, orange and yellow colors. Available in 10 oz. package.
- Kit Kat® Halloween King Size Bar – There is no trick with this treat! A classic favorite with a Halloween twist now available in King Size with spooky messages stamped onto each individual piece.
- Peanut Lovers Assortment Snack Size – For those peanut lovers who can’t wait until October 31 to dig into the Halloween stash, your wishes have been answered…hope there are leftovers for the trick-or-treaters! Available in 26.4 oz. package
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Spooky Eyeballs – Bring fun and fantasy to your Halloween with these spooky foils sure to delight your party guests. Available in 9.8 oz. package
- Reese’s Peanut Butter White Pumpkins – Not all pumpkins are meant for carving, especially when they are coated with white crème and filled with creamy peanut butter. Available in standard size and king size
- Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cup Snack Size – The CUPFUSION phenomenon of Reese’s Cups stuffed with Reese’s Pieces is now available in snack size, the perfect crowd-pleasing treat for any fall festivity. Available in 9.6 oz. package