This is a sponsored post. I was paid to write this. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe my readers will love.
- You will never know if you don’t try. You will wonder what if for the rest of your life….and odds are it will drive you mad.
- You don’t have to do it alone these days. There is so much information online these days that you can research everything you need to find out about starting a business. If you get lost there are people like Grave Lever that can help you along the way.
3. You can’t say you failed if you never tried.
4. You may be hungry, but you will happy.
When I first decided to stay at home with my kids and work from home it was a little scary. My kids were always fed, so let me be clear on that, but our fridge wasn’t always as full as I would like it to be. I started blogging in 2012 and it took until this year for my blog to become as successful as I wanted it to. My blog still has a lot of growing to do, but for once I can actually say that a business I created on whim at home on my computer pays some of ours bills.
5. Make sure you are passionate. Do you think about something all the time that you wish you could be doing instead of the job you have now? Then do it! Life is short.
6. Be prepared to use credit cards or get a loan.
If you don’t already have money saved you will need to get a credit card or a loan to start your business. It will be scary at first, but if you succeed and if we are being positive you will be! You can also try Shark Tank or other fundraising methods.
7. You hate your boss. You have hated all your bosses. You want to be the boss. (Kinda 3 reasons)
8. You day dream about what your office would look like.
9. You have a support system.
10. Your gut tells you to do it.
Do you get a nagging feeling to do it? To just go for it and that it will be okay? I feel like we all have instincts that can lead us from bad or good. I have had bad feeling about jobs before and I didn’t follow my gut and each time I regretted it. Make sure you are thinking clearly and if you are then don’t wait any longer. Life is short. No one knows when there last breathe will be, so make it count!