I love coffee, but having the same coffee day after to day can get kinda boring. Two Rivers Coffee cured my coffee boredom and got me into the holiday spirit when they sent me this amazing 40 count sampler pack. My husband and I have gone through quite a few of these in the past couple weeks, and they have been a lot of fun. The Junior Mints Hot Cocoa was out of this WORLD!
Were some of these coffees hit and misses for me? Yes! The cool thing is you can try out 40 different cups of coffee/tea/cocoa rather than buy a whole box of one flavor to just discover you hate them. My husband really liked the Subway coffee. My favorite’s ones were Pink Pumpkin and Jingle Java.
About the Product
- Enjoy a selection of Holiday Flavors
- Andes, Bosco, Brooklyn Bean, Café Artigiano, Cella’s, Fireside Cider, Felix & Norton, Friendly’s, Hamilton Mills, Java Factory, Prospect Tea, Realtree, Stash Tea, Tootsie Roll, Workaholics
- Coffee, Hot Cocoa, Hot Cider, Tea
- Try 40 different flavors without buying 40 different boxes
- Compatible with Keurig Original K-Cup Brewers, not compatible with Keurig 2.0 Brewers
I know a lot of people LOVE to sample things before they buy them. I love to do the same thing because I hate buying something only to realize once I open it up that I don’t care for it at all. The Two Rivers Coffee sample pack is a great way to go, and it also makes a fabulous gift for any coffee drinker! I hope my hubby will get some of my favorites and toss them in my stocking!
Two Rivers Coffee wants to give one of my readers a sample box to test out for themselves! If you love coffee and trying new brands and flavors, then this giveaway is for you! US Resident’s only! Two Rivers Coffee is shipping the prize out to the winner and Two boys, and a hubby is not responsible for prizes not received! Good Luck!
Two Rivers 40ct Holiday Sample Pack