I have heard about Thrive for a couple years now, but I would always talk myself out of signing up because of the membership fee. We recently didn’t renew our Costco membership because we moved out of the area, so I felt like I could use the money from the membership fee towards Thrive. Still…I kept putting it off. Then I was on Groupon browsing for deals for the area we are going for on vacation and Thrive popped up!! I jumped on the deal!
$39 for a one-year Thrive Market membership plus $10 credit ($69.95 value)
- More than 4,000 healthy, organic foods and premium products all at 25%–50% below retail prices
- Featuring 400+ trusted brands such as Pacific Foods, Bob’s Red Mill, Simply Organic, Native Forest, Primal Kitchen, Annie’s Homegrown, Nutiva, Bragg, and Woodstock.
- Free and fast shipping on all orders over $49
- Donation of one free membership to a family in need as part of the Thrive Gives program
- Includes $10 credit towards first order
- Access to frequent promotions, such as gifts with purchases
I also had a groupon promo code making it $31.20 for a year, so I feel like I got a pretty awesome deal! I also got a $10.00 gift card from Thrive for joining, so really it was $21.20.
I have placed two orders with Thrive since I started my membership on 9/18/2016. So far I have only spent a total of $70.00 and I have saved $63.03. Crazy right? I have almost saved what I have spent! So even without the Groupon Deal it would have still been totally worth it. I do know their Whole Foods type prices are pretty accurate because most of the products I got I have purchased before. You are definitely getting a big discount by using Thrive. Here are the top five reason to get a Thrive account if you love all natural and organic products. I love it so much I even became a Thrive Market affiliate!
1. Save money on all natural and organic products
2. Try new things you may have never heard of before.
3. You get your favorite products shipped right to your door.
4. They are always giving something away for free if you purchase a certain amount. Usually $59.00. Who doesn’t love free stuff? So you will get a free product plus free shipping if you spend $59 or more.
5. Shipping is free if your purchase over $49.00 and sometimes they have days where shipping is free even if you buy one item!
If you are interested you can sign up today and get Justin’s Peanut Butter free with $1.95 shipping and a free 30 day trial to Thrive Market through the end of October! Sign up here.
If you have any questions post them in the comments and I will answer them as soon as I can. Unboxing posts to follow soon!
About Thrive Market!
Thrive Market’s concept—healthy, organic foods and premium products in everyday sizes at 25-50% off every day with delivery right to your door—has inspired Food and Wine to call it “magical” and Glamour to rave about the “crazy-low” prices. Here’s how it works: pay for a membership and gain access to more than 4,000 health foods, household items, and eco-friendly products by 400+ brands, including Bob’s Red Mill and Jason Naturals. Here’s a closer look at the products and how to search for them:
- Shop by Lifestyle: The “Shop by” link lets you search by values and lifestyle categories like Moms, Vegan, Staples, and Raw. The Moms category, for example, pulls up everything from Materne squeeze snacks to prenatal vitamins and Seventh Generation diapers, with sub-categories in food, home, and beauty to help narrow your search.
- Search by Ingredient: The sub-search menus on the left of each page let you narrow your search by topics such as ingredients and environmental certifications. Scroll down the Health & Ingredients menu and you find quick links to nut-free foods, or foods with probiotics; likewise, check out the Environmental & Social menu for categories such as BPA-free and hypo-allergenic.
- Search by Brand: Thrive features more than 400 brands. You can scroll through the Manufacturers menu and jump straight to your standbys, be they Annie’s Homegrown pastas or Bach’s Rescue Remedy Creams.
- General topic: Click on the Food, Beauty, Bath, & Body, and Babies & Kids tabs at the top of the page for a full-spectrum look into Thrive’s digital shelves. Or you can hover above the links for sub-categories like “coffee grounds” or “milk alternatives,” and then click and scroll to your belly’s delight.