- Uncooked, untreated and unadulterated ingredients that are designed to support your body’s natural digestive and detoxification systems.
- RAW Cleanse is an easy-to-use, triple detox formula that defends, detoxifies and eliminates toxins from the body in only one week
- Step 1 – RAW Cleanse Toxin Defense – Optimal Oral Health and Immune System Support
- Step 2 – RAW Cleanse Organ Detox – Natural Detoxification of Organs and GI Tract
- Step 3 — RAW Cleanse Digestion & Elimination – Toxin Capture and Removal
RAW Cleanse is a breakthrough in total digestive system cleansing, active in the entire digestive tract beginning in the mouth and ending with elimination. Designed as a fast-acting internal cleansing system that works in synergy with your body’s own detoxification system, RAW Cleanse is an easy-to-use, triple detox formula that defends, detoxifies and eliminates toxins from the body in only one week. RAW Cleanse features cutting-edge ingredients that are delivered to you RAW — the ultimate standard for quality. RAW Cleanse is ideal for anyone looking to experience extraordinary health and is suitable for those on vegan or vegetarian diets.
I know I haven’t written about Garden of Life in a while, but it still remains my number-one favorite company when it comes to vitamins and health products. I don’t feel like there is a company out there that can even compare to their high standards. This was one of my favorite Garden of Life products to review and something I have been wanting to try for a long time. It is also something that I plan on buying and doing again in a couple of months. I felt really great and it really helped with my belly bloat. I did my cleanse the first week of July, and I will walk you through it so if you decided to try it out that you will know what to do.
When you first wake up, you will want to do Step 1 – RAW Cleanse Toxin Defense – Optimal Oral Health and Immune System Support. I felt it worked best when I added a little water in my mouth first, and then I poured it in. I used the timer on my microwave to help me countdown. I thought it was interesting that rather than spit it out you actually swallowed it, but I had no problem doing so. The taste was not bad.
Then right before you have breakfast, you will do Step 2 – RAW Cleanse Organ Detox – Natural Detoxification of Organs and GI Tract and take 3 pills. You can mix them into a juice if you prefer, but I just swallowed them with water. When it is time for lunch, you will do the same thing.
When you have about an hour left before bed time you will follow Step 3 — RAW Cleanse Digestion & Elimination – Toxin Capture and Removal. It was really trial and error with this one. The first day I tried it with water and really struggled to get it down. It just doesn’t mix well. It isn’t so much the taste as it feels like you are swallowing a mixture of sand. The second day I mixed it with Protein Flax Good Karma Milk, and it was a little easier. I just took my time and drank it slowly. The next time I mixed it in the blender, and it was a lot better. It is just because there are quite a bit of flax seeds in it so it just took some getting used to. It really left my body feeling good and didn’t turn me off, I just had to find the best way for me. I had quite a bit left over after the cleanse was, over so I plan on just adding it to make shakes randomly. You can see from the pictures below my struggle.
I really liked that I didn’t have to starve and I was still able to cleanse my body. It is however recommend that you do the following:
- 1.Drink at least the recommended 64 ounces of filtered water each day.
- 2. Eat fresh fruit, vegetables particularly crucifers and bitter greens (such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, endive and radicchio), seeds, nuts and lean protein- organic whenever possible, with wild caught fish.
- 3. Increase your healthy fat intake by adding 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon each of organic coconut oil, flaxseed oil, cod liver oil and olive oil per day to your diet.
- 4. Keep high allergen foods, such as dairy and wheat products to a bare minimum.
- 5. Eliminate caffeine, tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- 6. Eliminate added sugar, refined flour, processed foods and fatty food with trans fats.
- 7. Eliminate skin care products with ingredients you can’t pronounce.
- 8. Use natural cleaning products.
Does a cleanse sound like something your body needs? Enter our giveaway for a chance to try it for free! Winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen. Two boys and a hubby is not responsible for prizes not received. Prize will be shipped from The Garden of Life Company. US Residents Only